Sunday 10 August 2008

The Olympics


I love the Olympics, I spent today watching BBC coverage online.  I wish I could get Canadian coverage here, as its weird not to have the Cdn focus of the commentary.   But no matter what I love it!  I basically spent the day watching online (which is fabulous, as you aren't limited by what the television shows, you can flip between events).  I wish I could go to the Olympics, hopefully my sister and I will get tickets for the winter Olympics in Vancouver - it'll be just like when we were little, but I won't be bored at Cirque du Soleil, and we'll go to as many events as we can get our hands on tickets for, oh how I can't wait, but I'm very excited to watch these ones, if only I didn't have to go to work.  Image for the opening ceremonies above comes from boston.com.

No comments: