Wednesday 14 November 2007

A Little Pick-me up


I'm in dire need of a bit of a visual and mental pick-me up. Normally one would go out and buy a new pair of shoes, but that's really not happening on a student budget. 3 pairs of shoes is enough, right? One for walking, one for running, and one for working. The rest are just decorations. I do have boots to add into the equation. 4 pairs. Hiking, caving, snow, and pretty. Wow, now that I write them down, I feel much better about my shoe collection. Do you think I could count my climbing shoes as a pair, and maybe my skates... Anyways, I digress, the real reason I'm writing today is Charlie Harper, illustrator extraordinare. I'm going to stop blathering, and let you look at his wonderful work here in Todd Oldham's book on the great naturalist/modernist....

No comments: