Thursday 26 June 2008

I <3 Fabric Shopping



I really do absolutely adore fabric shopping. I think it might be one of my favourite things to do in the whole wide world. Its such a wonderful thing to go in and buy something. I only bought 2 pieces - The red is going to be a high-waisted skirt with knife pleats and cobalt accents, and the other one I'm not sure about yet - I think it will be a dress of some kind - with TONS of skirt volume, and a kick-ass gather at the waist on the right hand side. I can't wait. That's the plan for this weekend - new clothes! Now I just need to get a navy t-shirt (as that's what I'm craving the most), and I think I'll be perfectly happy with my summer wardrobe. Maybe a pair of shoes, but that will have to wait until I get paid from my summer job. Sorry about the horrible pictures, I took them using PhotoBooth - definitely not ideal, but I just wanted to share ASAP! Both pieces are 100% cotton, and I didn't look into where they came from, so I'm sorry if I have made an offense there, but I think they are great alternatives to buying fast fashion from the high street (as that's all I could afford otherwise). Maybe I'll wear my new skirt to my first day of work. Okay, I'm now just rambling...

No comments: