Wednesday 5 November 2008

Addicted to the Internet


So here I am in Berlin. And what do I do. Stay at my sweet hotel and hang out on the internet. Well not all day - just in the evening, after the conference I'm attending. I think I have an internet addiction, I couldn't get a connection all day and the only thing I could think about was checking my email. Its pretty sad if I do say so myself... I promise tomorrow I will be better - I will go out in the evening and see things I've never seen before. I will shed the heaviness of a day full of information and look and listen to the things I don't understand. My favorite thing so far about Berlin is the 'walk' and 'don't walk' men... To which I have learned is called the "Ampelmann" - and he has his own shop and everything!

1 comment:

pauline said...

the stop guy looks like a little dagger! heehee