Saturday 15 November 2008

A Musical Aside



For some reason, I have found two songs from TV commercials that I love. And I thought I would share... I need to buy some albums now, unfortunately they are only available on UK's iTunes site - so I'm going to have to buy CDs. I think I might be watching too much TV. I'm bored, lots to do but still really bored. Just thought I would throw that out there. Anyone else feelin' the same lately?

For the other one you will have to click on this link... I promise its worth it em! I need to find someone to come to their show on Nov 27th with me. Otherwise I'll go all by myself and dance terribly all by myself... wait, maybe its better to go all by myself, no one to witness the atrocities of my dancing :)

PS - the song up top is "Neopolitan Dreams" by Lisa Mitchell, and the other one is "I like you so much better when you're naked" by Ida Maria.

No comments: