Friday 14 March 2008

Memeing...


My dearest Em at Cochonet Rouge tagged me for a meme... so here it goes....

7 Random things about me...

1. The telephone scares me, and I HATE making calls to people I don't know, help lines and banks are the scariest, even if I need help. I LOVE talking on the phone to people I know, but prefer to initiate contact. (I despise my cell phone!!! It throws me into a state of panic everytime it rings)
2. I don't usually don't wear matching socks, and not in a cute way - my rule is that they must be the same weight, and its out of sheer laziness. I will NOT fold socks.
3. I have no taste in music... I take that back. I rely on my friends for my taste in music... I feel I can't be up-to-date with everything, so I let them tell me what I'll like (they're always right anyhow)
4. I'm a bit of a loner. I have friends, but I seem to constantly be places by myself reading a book, I like reading and being alone sometimes, so that's good, but sometimes I miss having people around.
5. I've never had a pet
6. I worked as a sewing machine operator for one day when I was 19. I sewed zipper guards for ski jackets. I sucked at it, and it didn't pay well enough, so I went and worked retail instead.
7. I met lovely Em of cochonet rouge for the first time when I went shopping one day when I had just moved to Montreal at the most amazing kitchen store ever (Wilfred & Adrien) before we worked together, and I chatted embarrassingly with her about the colour I was painting my room (excessively bright green, which turned out AMAZING!)

I'm tagging some peeps for this meme thing... The people I'm tagging are... p. at more than alive, my sister over at AC/DB, miss Clover Robin, and miss Emmiephant at I just want to grow potatoes and dream, and of course my lovely Dayle over at The Big ?...



“7 Things” Meme How To:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs
5. Have fun!

1 comment:

Emeline said...

I had COMPLETELY forgotten that! You had your cute orange and teal scarf.... I thought you were so cool!
Luch quite Chateau btw. Drama!