Thursday 28 May 2015

Old School

So Day 3 was another thing altogether - we went on some fantastic visits.

On Day 3 our first visit was to my Old School - except that it isn't my old school - it is a new school, as the building at Kings Cross was finished and the entire college moved there (when we were over 4 campuses before).  The building was fantastic, some issues of course, and the storage plan that was proposed when I was around (and on the committee) was not realized, but the space was fantastic!  We first visited Jessica Lertvili (Material Librarian, fellow Cdn, 2009 CSM grad like me, and all around lovely person).  She showed us around the Materials Library - which is fantastic, and I was so impressed to see how it has grown and developed under her care.  I have more, but I'm running out of battery, so I'll leave it there for now.

No comments: